London So Far: A Photo Compendium


First post in 2018! Happy New Year!

Hello, earthlings! I'm really glad to announce that yeah, I'm here, alive and happier than ever. Resettling myself in a new situation was quite a difficult task one or two weeks ago, but as I slowly adapting to the environment, it's getting much much better than I ever imagined before (and I hope that soon I'll be calling London as my next "comfort zone"? Amen for that!).

People often asked me why I decide to move all the way before Christmas and New Year, while the course will not start until the second week of January. Well, the reasons were pretty much classic: one, I want to witness winter festivities (talk about Christmas at a country that actually have winter in their seasons!). Two, I want to adapt in a slower pace; maybe having some sessions of getting-to-know the city (talk about visiting some places that were actually in my bucket list back then on my last visit last summer, hehehe). Without further ado, here are bits and bobs of things that I did while settling myself in London before the semester starts to get busier (with the upcoming projects and assignments that I can't predict just yet). 

Ventured to the some of London's finest FREE museums

The British Museum



Natural History Museum


Visiting some other London's gem


Experienced festivities at Winter Wonderland


Actually visited Camden Lock Market


Celebrated Christmas (like a Londoner)


And of course... First Day of Graduate School


Did you know that I have a Instagram account for my travel snaps? It has been inactive for quite a long time until I came to London some few weeks ago. I feel some places in London (and maybe some other places that I will visit soon, amen!) deserve their own spotlight beside remaining in my own personal account, so I will upload some new contents much more often than before, hehe!

If you feel that you'll love it, do follow and say hi! Until next time!

3 comments

  1. What's your instagram? I'm tapeparade on there so let's find each other! So cool that you're in my hometown of London! Hope you're enjoying it so far - it's awesome you were there to catch Winter Wonderland also! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, really needed to read something like this today,Love the photos! You will like to see more fashion from here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could just fly to London right now just to visit National History Museum, it's sooo breathtaking ! Love all the shots anyway <3

    xoxo,
    |CHELSHEAFLO|

    www.chelsheaflo.com

    ReplyDelete

Shout it out loud!