Hey!



I just came back from an amazing trip to Japan for a week (which was on my wishlist this year and oh, how I am so happy to finally arrived there!) and spent 2 more days in Bali. I'm so excited that I will write about my getaway in the following posts. 

I am so proud to say that this is the very first time ever I have visited a place without the help from tour and travel services. Yes, I did it from zero. Searching places I want to explore, planning my own itinerary, going to and fro between Tangerang and Jakarta to get my visa, listing all of the things I should bring, and even buying myself winter overcoat. It was a nice experience to prepare all of those things all by myself.


Japan has been on my top-list for places I want to go. I grew up abundantly influenced by Japanese pop culture (you remember those Sunday morning animes? That's my childhood) and probably, one of the most potential reasons I really want to visit Japan is: the brand new Wizarding World of Harry Potter that was opened last summer. The other reasons including my interest in Japanese art, traditional culture, and graphic design.


So let's start, shall we?

No comments

Shout it out loud!