Sometimes It's Not Okay To Let it Linger

A sudden blog post and a random thought I had while having a break from assignments.

_______________________________________________________________________________

I love how it all work in university. I love how I hang out with friends, talking nonsenses. I love being dizzy doing all of those assignments. I simply love my life right now. But it all stopped after I had my first open recruitment interview for an upcoming campus' event. I suck at it. I ruined my very own answers. I stutter. I had that awkward, stupid laughing face in front of people. I had that super annoying squeaky voice, not that "confident" voice.

That's what I hate for being myself. Being too shy. Unconfident. Awkward. Act stupid around people. It seems that that they are my biggest nemesis. I really really wish I could get rid of that stuffs, but I just can't help but keeping up that traits. I would trade some of my positive traits and skills just to be confident and talk to every people, even people I just met.

The point is, I'm just busy lingering around. Having fun with people that I just enjoy spend the time with, and doing things that I just love to do. I never had that time to introspect. But, Thank God, I had that chance to get up from my very comfort zone and start to think for being a better myself. Yeah, sometimes it's not okay to let ourself linger. ãƒ½(•‿•)ノ

P. S. : Stay tuned on my instagram account: @novreica. I post a lot lately.

8 comments

  1. AAAAAAAAAAAH cn i feel you :( let's be the better version of ourselves :'D no easy way out, but the whole process to be the person we are meant to be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AAAAAA Valen I'm so sad and tired of this stupid bad trait I have. Yes! Let's be a better person! Semangat!!! :D

      Delete
  2. Hey, cn! Don't be worry. You've got a lot of other potentials that you can dig them out. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kinda suck at interviews, too. I always find the right answer I should have given after things happen.......
    but I bet you have great portfolio; then you'll be fine with the screening (I already gave up about the result tbh) cheer up! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesssss.... We exactly have the same problem. :(
      I guess so, wishing all the best for this interview hahaha. :D Thank you Cica! :D

      Delete
  4. wow.. your work is amazing!! would you like to follow each others? i already followed yours :D

    williamcl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Shout it out loud!