"I'm Officially a College Student!" Shouted Wazowski

Remember that scene from Monster University? This was such a memorable scene for me because I am going to be a college student in about 2 months when I watched this movie. Then I do! I had such a wonderful time in the university's annual event to welcome new students, which named UPH Fest 20: Reach Higher. 

Met some new friends. Being in a new environment. Met some mentors and lecturers. Getting involved in some brand new college activities. Hyped. I am hyped.

We spent a lot of time hearing some seminars and public lectures from some distinguished speakers, one of them is the president's oldest son. To be honest, those lectures are so lullaby-ish and I can't stop closing my eyes for a few times. Don't worry, I still got what they really said. Some of the other activities were introductions to the organizations, faculties, and some students who are showing excellence in their studies. All in four days. 

Speaking about my class, I'm in Visual Communication Design. You guys maybe know it before. People said this course is sleepless. You'll never had enough sleep time as you're in high school. Geez. I guess I'm ready enough for this. I had enough sleepless night in that high school and I'm gonna spend another 3 years, sleepless. Maybe?

_______________________________________________________________________________



_______________________________________________________________________________

Please don't make us being that kind of person on the right...

10 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, Vilda!! :D
      Good luck for your school also. ;)

      Delete
  2. My friend is a DKV student to and she's very sleepless :/ but don't worry! As long as you enjoy it, it doesn't matter! She's enjoying her time in uni as DKV student and she doesn't mind being sleepless so :3 I hope it encourages you~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, and I'll be that person also. Thank you for your encourage, sure I'll enjoy my days as a design student. :D

      Delete
  3. I didn't see you at orientation, although to be perfectly honest, the place was a confusing blur of unfamiliar faces.
    Anyways, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I didn't see you neither, Gas.
      What faculty you're in dude?
      Good luck for you too. :)

      Delete
  4. DKV is so fun, absolutely for you who can draw manually so good :) you need to enjoy it. And, have a really GREAT time management too. So, you'll be a happy and 'enough sleep' student. HIHI :) GOOD LUCK then, Novreica! and remember one thing I love the most being a DKV's student. there will be no tasks at holiday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your encourage, Janice! :D
      Sure I'll do my best and of course enjoy. :)

      Delete
  5. Hey, congratulations and good luck, kak! :D
    I'm sure that you can be a superb DKV student because your drawings are so good! :)

    ReplyDelete

Shout it out loud!