It Starts and Ends With an 'A'


I was diagnosed with asthma last March. And I'm currently spending my whole weekday skipping classes because It's getting worse last week.

Life also can be pretty sucks, eh? It was actually an allergy reaction, and it can be easily prevented by keeping my environment clean from dusts and staying away from high pollutant places, plus I should not letting my cat enter my bedroom. I also have to keep control on my walking pace (it means I can't walk too fast). One time I keep my normal walking pace and ended up dying, unable to breathe properly. Finally, I should always bring along my 'survival kit': an inhaler, health mask, medicines and various pills, and some few throat lozenges.

But unfortunately, firstly, I was known for being too lazy on cleaning my room. And I love to bring my cat into my room for several cuddly company reasons. Secondly, I walk in a super fast pace a lot, usually to save time. And lastly, I am a such a clumsy being; from forgetting to bring along essential stuffs (even my phone), or stupidily losing all of my stuffs that I have. I have to overcome my weaknesses, of course, and coping on a brand new lifestyle for the sake of my health.

I thought this sudden diagnosis is somekind of curse to me for being a reckless and lazy individual at first. I was crying to my mom when I thought I would have an asthma inside me. "Why should I?" I constantly asked the deity above. And the answer is: It happens to me because I have to be a better person than I am right now. I should start to clean my room more often, and reconsidering bringing my cat inside my room. I can always cuddle him anywhere but my room, eh? I should make a much more effective time management system with my new slower walking pace. And how I should be much more prepared before leaving home. 

I believe anything happened for some reasons including you, dear asthma. 

Bring it on. Asthma is not the reason I'm stopping to believe.

10 comments

  1. UUUUHH cant believe it's actually more than a cough. hiks.gws ceee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YESSS I really really wished it was only a cough. :(((
      Thanks Balen, hari Jumat aku sepertinya bisa masuk (amin!) hahaha. :'D

      Delete
    2. uuu i still dont know what to do with that presentationnnnnnnn seeee you on friayyyy ce

      Delete
    3. Samaaaaa :( aku bingung deh mau presentasi apa. Hahaha.
      How's your data? Sampai detik ini udah ada? Huhuhu.
      See you this Friday, Balenz. :*

      Delete
  2. i feel u, ci!

    last year i was diagnose with GERD and i guess that GERD is the reason why i should start clean eating....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jennie. Indeed! :)
      Ahhh, that's bad! I hope you can cope with your GERD! :)

      Delete
  3. omg i hope nothing is serious and pls rest well & get well soon! :''(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nerissa! It's nothing big.
      I just need some few rest and keep my environment clean. :)

      Delete
  4. Don't worry about that, dear. I have asthma since I was a baby. It' so much worse back then. It's so hard for my parents because I literally have to go to emergency room at least once a month. They said I'm allergic to dust too. But I think it's not that. I do sneeze a lot in a dusty room, but the actual reason I get a sudden asthma attack is because the room is too hot and stuffy. That makes the room lack of oxygen for me to breath. Even though I don't relapse again nowadays, I still bring my inhaler everyday

    Take care and get well soon
    Rizuna from 100% Nerd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing Rizuna! :) Reading your comment gives me hope on how coping with asthma. I'm so, so, much better right now, thankfully. :)

      Delete

Shout it out loud!