The Sea Is Calling


So... I just finished packing up my stuffs for my another weekend getaway. Yes, I booked a round trip to Belitung with my mom and my grandma (so let's call this a three generation trip, shall we?) and we're supposed to leave tomorrow and back on Sunday. The reason why I'm making another trip is the sea. I always love the sea. Every time it's getting cold and rainy here, I always miss how the sea and beaches putting me in awe with the Almighty's creation. I always adore rains (the reason I love London is its rain), but not as much as the sea.

So... There will be another upcoming travel journal to write here. So excited! See you next week!




Tucked in the corner of Earth
Naked in light we are birthed
Oh, can you hear the sea calling?
Calling us into the world

4 comments

  1. sea <3 can't wait to see your next post. I love staring the vast skies above the sea, it makes me so grateful. Have a nice trip you three ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jan! Since it's my last night here, I'm gonna make sure the journal will be ready to be written in this blog tomorrow. Stay tuned! :D

      Delete

Shout it out loud!