Summer of 2013




Here are some of photos that I shot while I have my vacation across the Banten province. Drove to Anyer to visit Karang Bolong, had a rest in Carita Beach while I can playing around and get (more) tanned. The next day I crossed the sea to the Krakatoa Islands to hike, barbeque-ing, and snorkel. The third day were wasted to visit Baduy civilization in Lebak. The last two days were spent at Ujung Kulon National Park, a place where I can finally rest and leave all those hectic school days behind. I love it. A perfect life is simply a beach life. 

I want more vacation.

6 comments

  1. I really want to know how to draw a doodle :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your voice! Sure, I'll do it in my next post. Doodling is fun if you can do it smoothly hehe. :)

      Delete
  2. It looks so beautiful there! The photos look amazing. Glad you had an awesome time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaahh seru banget liburannya! Aku suka laut walaupun gak bisa berenang haha.. Mengandalkan pelampung ajaah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Halo Maisya, baru nemu komentarmu nih. :p
      Haha yang penting masih bisa berenang hehehe. xD

      Delete

Shout it out loud!