It's Been A Hard Day's Night

Two posts in a row! Woo-hoo! Usually it takes weeks to find some new ideas on what should I write on my blog, and to determine a new idea of an artwork. But this is instant. I think this won't last too much longer because first, for the next few months, a new routine will begin. It's the university life you know. My life as a designer wannabe (hyped). Second, I'm in euphoria mode for not blogging for a long period. Exam was torturing. I can't even breath properly at that time (hyperbole, again), but it's now over. Watch out, temporary freedom, I'm rushing through you.

The artworks below are made yesterday, and continued today. I got the inspiration from The Beatles' 'A Hard Day's Night' which clearly pictures what it's like to be... Tired. 

The song. I can't believe it's almost 50 years ago when they made this movie and I, a 00s girl, still watching this. P.S: I'm a hardcore Beatlemania.

Bad news for me to know that my school doesn't allow us the twelfth grader to take any break after the national exam. Even the school sent our parents an email that states the school activity will be ultimately end on May 17th. Man, that's too much long. The more bad news is, we're going to school for nothing. Literally nothing. Sitting around like we have nothing else to do. This is uncool.

One thing that I want to ask to my dearest school: Why we should rush things at the beginning of semester two but in the end we've got nothing else to do?


If you ever seen someone with these specification: always looks like she's been having a hangover, oily face and hair, sitting alone waiting on a wooden chair, and rarely look focused, that's me. That's because...




Since my baby cousin is always with me everyday since a couple months ago, I feel like living far away from peace. But, despite of hearing him crying almost every time, he's cute. Aw, me being a mother, so cute.


And in the end, all I need is a good holiday. And vacation. Call me a wanderlust, but I'm thinking about laying on the sand with tropical drink melting in my hand. Way down in Kokomo. Plus, with that cute guy, or whatever you might say. Who do you think the guy who's sitting on a beach chair with me? Do you have the same thought as mine?

"It's been a hard day's night, and I've been working like a dog. It's been a hard day's night, I should been sleeping like a log."

2 comments

Shout it out loud!